Shoebiz

Monday, December 13, 2010

Anyone For Hollywood Glamour!

Colorful Creations Glamour (Women's) - White Satin


If you have plans for a formal event this holiday season a bit of Hollywood glamour will compliment your outfit.  Even if your doing the trendy recycling thing like I did this year, I had bought a very nice dress and little matching jacket for my sons wedding and then went on to wear it not only to another wedding but two weddings! How great is that. .... it worked as it was a different crowd and the only one who might have noticed was my husband and Im sure he was glad I didnt buy another dress! The trick is to have different shoes and accessories if only my dress was white ( it was actually safe black) I would have chosen these gorgeous white satin peep toe, sling back heels.
They are not only cute but sell for a very reasonably priced  $76.95

1 comment:

  1. I really love those shoes. I have been debating whether to get them or not.. you rock them well! Love the outfit :)i bought these shoes on SALE SHOES due to my low budget......

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Followers

About Me

My interest in fashion for all women, led me to research the latest styles to look up to date.