Shoebiz

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cowboy Boots For A Bit Of Winter Fun

As it is winter in the Northern Hemisphere and boots are great for warmth. I thought I would review these great western boots. They are fantastic quality 100% leather, although the price tag may be high these boots will last for years. One source said a lifetime: But who wants to only have one pair of boots!

Lucchese has outdone themselves in the fashion department by forming a new brand just for cutting edge styles and fun. Charlie 1 Horse is tearing up the status quo and flying off the shelves. Be your own trend with Charlie 1 Horse!





Women's
Charlie 1 Horse by Lucchese I4871
Price: $349.95
True to Size Features of this item include: Western

Have a look at more boots at: http://www.shoebiz.yolasite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Followers

About Me

My interest in fashion for all women, led me to research the latest styles to look up to date.